[Gpdd] [Health and Care] <recent loss of two piggies :(>

Lauren Cordeiro petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 09:23:10 EST 2004

Pooh, Piglet and I are very sorry for your recent loss. Six and eight years are both very admirable ages to reach - you must take very good care of your little guys.
If you'd like to look at ideas for homemade cages, go to www.cavycages.com - you'll get inspired!
You sound like you are giving them all the right stuff! The only thing I wonder about, though, is the spinach - I have heard in the past that this was not good for them, but I can't recall the reason. Perhaps someone else on the GPDD will know or perhaps like everything else it is fine in moderation....
Best of luck building your piggies' new cage. And again we send our condolences and warm hugs and piggie kisses to you and the rest of your herd.
Pooh, P-girl and Lauren

Do you Yahoo!?