[Gpdd] [Behavior] <Sugar's behavior living alone>

Lauren Cordeiro petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 09:37:30 EST 2004

I'm glad Sugar is enjoying herself again! I wish whee could come up and see you guys... Unfortunately whee live a little too far away. Have you heard about the two New England-area pignics in June? I think you can get the details at www.cavymadness.com . And I don't think Sugar could ever forget about her playmate - but just like us she learns to live without them for a while. And I think it helps if we keep a positive attitude when we're around them, to help them feel good again. I hope you and your pigs (and a baby? :D) are in good health! Wheeks,
Piglet, Lauren and Pooh Bear

Do you Yahoo!?