[Gpdd] Miscellaneous{Pig-Tunes}

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Thu Mar 18 15:07:07 EST 2004

Hey Deb-
Funny you should bring that up. Just last wheekend I caught Snowy and CP
really enjoying some blues I had on the CD player. They got as close to it
as
they could and just sat, looking all mellow.  They wouldn't come see what I
had in my hand, wouldn't move until after the music was over.  I haven't
seen them react that way to other music, unless I'm singing to them.
Then they don't seem to have a preference, as long as their names are
repeated - often!
(Snowy esp. likes "Snowy Snow Pie" to the tune of Vincent/Starry Starry
Night)
;-)
Susi and the Singing OP's