[Gpdd] CARE: Piggies Allergic to lettuce

GPDD Admin gpdd_admin at gpdd.org
Thu Mar 18 22:57:11 EST 2004

This is a forwarded message. Please direct all replies to the author.

From: "Griffin, Diane" <Diane.Griffin at uk.ngrid.com>

Hi all you piggie lovers

I am sorry to hear that some of you are sad having lost piggies and with
family crisies, I hope things improve for you.
I have 2 boy pigs, - Oscar and Quentin or Twintin as I like to call him.
When we got them about 6 months ago, we were advised NOT to give them
lettuce as they are allergic and it can kill them. I see that some of you
guys give your pigs romaine lettuce so I guess it must be ok, but can any of
you offer any advice of which types I might want to avoid?

Hope you all had a good St Patricks, take care
Love
D, Oscar and Quentin  xxxxx