[Gpdd] Care: Senitive to light?

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 19 08:43:36 EST 2004

Hello Everyone

I've been busy mentoring with the pigpal program for
Cavymadness, and I have a question to anyone with
pink-eyed guinea pigs. One of my pigpal mentors asked
me the question, but I've never had a guinea pig with
pink eyes.
Are they sensitive to bright light? She seems to think
hers is. I don't know whether she just comes out more
when the light is deem thinking she is more save or if
she really is senitive to light. Thanks a head of time
to everyone who responds and helps me out here.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven