[Gpdd] [health].. update on Spookie...

Bob & Chris Robertson rssg at earthkink.net
Fri Mar 19 08:58:28 EST 2004

Hi all-

Miss Spookie is doing very well.  She is on 6th day of meds and all stool is
back to normal.  I am sorry, the vet told me the name of the parasite (and
this is very common in dogs) but I can't remember it at the moment.  The
thing I feel so badly about is my girls love to play in the yard in the
spring and fall when our temperatures are mild, and now I am afraid Spookie
will be re-infected if I take her outside.  Maybe I will really hose down
and area of grass and set up their play pen in that area.  It is supposed to
be 85 this weekend and I planned to plant my spring vegetable garden on
Saturday.  My girls always love to supervise, making sure I plant their
favorites!

Thank you for prayers and well wishes.  The little gal is on the mend and
doing just fine.  To those with ill little ones, healing wheeks.

Chris, Cleo and Spookie