[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT-PIGGY WIGGY

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Fri Mar 19 14:54:22 EST 2004

Hi Jessica-
Is it your co-worker or your piggy that has started eating corn on the cob?
'-)
I've heard Tang recommended before.  Check to be sure it doesn't have too
much sugar, though.  I just add the liquid vitamins to ours, they drink it
all
in a day anyway, so I think it stays fairly well stable for that amount of
time.
I've added a small amount of cranberry or cran/apple or cran/grape juice to
their water from time to time, too.
Keep an eye on that Piggy Wiggy, to be sure there isn't something else going
on to make him act so tired. Probably you are right though, or maybe you
just
caught him mid-nap!  Snowy refuses to stir about much until she's good and
ready!
Piggie hugs 'n' kisses,
Susi and the Okie Piggies
Snowy, CocoPuff and Lil' Whistle