[Gpdd] [MISC] I shouldn't visit pet shops

Rebecca Jones rj1571 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 20 06:32:39 EST 2004

Hi All

I was at the garden centre with my mother yesterday and as we were walking through the store I heard this loud weeking, like my Daphie does when she wants my attention and I backed up to find the most beautiful silver agouti rex baby pinned up against the side of her pen crying out for me.  When I went to have a look she stopped weeking and looked up at me with big take me home eyes.  I sat on the floor like an idiot talking to her.  But I had to go and as I walked away she started weeking again for me. It broke my heart to leave her there but I've just got three new babies to play with my Daphie and it was hard work to get them to all get along.  But I haven't been able to think about anything else all night.

I'm consoling myself by the fact that if she did that to me, she'll do it for other visitors and someones going to take her home.  Ho, hum - MUST stay away from pet shops, I'd end up with a house full becuase I'm such a soft touch!

Beki
Daphie, Faith, Hope and Charity