[Gpdd] [misc] wow, Timothy Hay in the UK

Rebecca Jones rj1571 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 20 06:52:33 EST 2004

Wow, after hearing discussions on this list about products which you seem to only get in the USA, I've finally found some hitting the shelves here in the UK.  I went to the pet shop in the week and found they were selling Carefresh which I've heard discussed here many times. And then to my delight I found they were selling small bags of Oxbow Western Timothy hay too.  The hay was very expensive at £8.70 for a small bag but I bought it anyway as I have read on here how good it is.  I have been waiting to give the girls there first taste and put a handful in this morning telling them it was special and they were NOT to poop on it and use it as a bed.  I expected them to go nuts for it but I'm getting a half hearted response! As my usual hay costs £2.50 for a big bag, its quite a lot more.  But its nice to see these products finally making it over the pond. Just waiting for the Oxbow pellets to arrive now.

Beki
Daphie, Faith, Hope and  naughty Charity who IS using the hay as a bed as we speak.