[Gpdd] HEALTH - sick piggy, urgent

DFHAKES at aol.com DFHAKES at aol.com
Sat Mar 20 21:18:20 EST 2004

It is possible that an injury occured during the trimming.  Were you with the
piggy?  More likely, perhaps a tooth chip occurred or something to cause
pain?  Do not delay, get the piggy back to the vet for exam and pain medication.
I'm not sure where you are located - do you use a vet experienced with guinea
pigs?
hi, i found your address in the internet and i wonder if you can help me. my
one-year old guinea pig is very sick from three days - she is not moving at
all, refuses to eat and is obviously in pain. we took her to the pet only to cut
her teeth and she was in perfect health. is it possible that the vet injured
her spinal cord and is there something we can do help her?
thanks

Dana F. Hakes
Chapter Manager
Tampa Bay House Rabbit Society