[Gpdd] [Misc] Re: survey

Christina Asato lightningbolt at rocketmail.com
Sun Mar 21 16:01:36 EST 2004

Originally I decided that I wanted a small pet and we went to the petstore with the intention of getting a hamster. I had had a hamster as child that was a whole lot of fun. But we saw an incredibly cute little guinea pig that was very outgoing, so we came home with him! I also had a guinea pig as a child, so I was familiar with them as well. (We don't have kids). I'm so glad we got Panda Pig instead of a hamster because of the personality and longer lifespan.

Do you Yahoo!?