[Gpdd] re: [HEALTH] <small bump on leg>

Lauren Cordeiro petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 21 20:10:51 EST 2004

Can you see if it is a bump on the skin, or does it feel like something underneath the skin? Is your pig walking normally or limping? I can't really say what it is, but there's a possibility it could be a tumor (is it located close to the belly, near the nipple? Sometimes pigs can get mammary tumors.) If it were me I might take the pig to the vet to check on it, if I couldn't figure out what it was and it didn't go away in a few days.
Keep us updated,
Pooh, Piglet and slave Lauren

Do you Yahoo!?