[Gpdd] [HEALTH] urinery Infection

Andy raggedyandy at alltel.net
Mon Mar 22 02:20:54 EST 2004

I need help fast PLEASE!   I have a Sow "Natasha" she is about 21/2 Years old and has developed a infection that I can not get rid of, I have taken her to the Vet and Dr Laufer Put her in Enrofloxacin Oral Suspension 1/2 ml every 12 hours but it is getting worse and the Vet doesn't know what else to do  I feel I am doing everything I can by feeding them (I have 4 Piggs) all different kinds of veggies Kale, Romaine, spinach carrots apples ect... along with their alfalfa and Cereal (Pigg Chow) I am so scared something will happen to her
    she seems on the thin side to me but she does eat and drink but the Infection is just persistent
  if I apply a gentle pressure (using a warm wash cloth as the vet suggested) on her vaginal opening a yellowish orange fluid is expressed and smells very foul  and I know it must hurt her but she puts up with it she knows Daddy is just trying to help  Please help me if you can
    When I do call the Vet that act like I am crazy because "it's only a rodent" but being Pigg people maybe you understand  Thank you in advance  Andy Wall Raggedyandy at alltel.net