[Gpdd] MISC. - Re: Pig Tunes

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Mon Mar 22 17:08:06 EST 2004

The other evening we had PBS on, while they were having their
fund raiser and running specials, and they did a program on
Rosemary Clooney, playing her songs from the 40's and 50's.
The piggies loved that!   When I sang a couple of the songs
after the program, they seemed to enjoy them again, especially
the "Count your blessings instead of sheep" (whatever the name
of it actually is), being that it was bedtime!
The next day there was a special with a guy singing some pretty
Christian songs, I don't even remember his name or the program,
but the piggies were enthralled. As I went about my chores, I
watched them watching the tv. Lil' Whistle's bachelor pad is
a little closer to the tv now than it was, and he was just
sitting there, watching it, singing along with it occasionally!
(I'd say he's a tenor)
They do say "music soothes the savage beast" - why not piggies?!!

Susi & the Okie Piggies
Snowy, CocoPuff and Lil' Whistle