[Gpdd] [misc] piggie music...

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Mon Mar 22 18:38:45 EST 2004

Hi Chris-
What talk radio do they listen to?  I hope it isn't something like
Rush Limbaugh or Howard Stern - I'd think that would just get them
all worked up!!! '-)
When I come in the door, I announce "Little pig, little pig, let me in!"
so they always know it's me, and not some coyote or other imposter trying
to sneak up on them. Of course, they do often start the wheeking, as they
fully expect me to come armed with clovers and parsleys and other useful
things, but at least they aren't frightened out of their wits! (unless
I drop something!)
Wheeks to all,

Susi & the Okie Piggies
Snowy, CocoPuff and Lil' Whistle