[Gpdd] Survey - why I got my cavies

Kirsten McKnight kirsten.mcknight at sympatico.ca
Mon Mar 22 12:36:17 EST 2004

Hi,

We got our original two guinea pigs for two reasons:
one was that I had always wanted small animals when I was younger and was only allowed to have fish (we did have a dog too).(I did take care of two gerbils for a friend for a year but wasn't particularly enamoured of them)
the second was that my husband peter had guinea pigs before and his tales of the one in particular fascinated me. They were named Gingle and Gingless - apparently Gingle would wheek his little head off if peter didn't give him a good night hug before bedtime.

Hope that answers your survey! Good luck! It might be interesting to post a summary of your results to the list!

cheers
Kirsten