[Gpdd] Health - Great site

Griffin, Diane Diane.Griffin at uk.ngrid.com
Tue Mar 23 06:50:56 EST 2004

Morning Guys
When I heard about Natasha , I felt soo sad. Bless her she must be so
confused. I Found this website http://www.oginet.com/pgurney/ which looks
great and has loads of advice on different aspects of piggie health.

I have only had my boys for 6 months but I can totally understand why you
are so worried about her. Will hold happy healthy thoughts for her.
Happy birthday snowflake.

Maybe a shampoo would be preferable to trying the injection, would probably
be cheaper too. The one I have is mild and has flea repellant.

Dutches - in the UK we have a charity called the RSPCA who can help with our
animal problems, they treat all sorts and usually just ask for a small
donation to the charity, whatever you can afford, if you are UK based maybe
this would help, or maybe there is an equiv in your country. Or maybe take
to to a pet store and get some advice there. You have nothing to lose, the
worst they can say is take her to a vet.
I hope she is ok

Take care and I hope this post makes sense

D Quentin and Oscar
xxx

Unless expressly stated to the contrary, the views expressed in this email
are not necessarily the views of National Grid Transco plc or any of its
subsidiaries or affiliates (Group Companies), and the Group Companies,
their directors, officers and employees make no representation and accept
no liability for its accuracy or completeness.
This e-mail, and any attachments are strictly confidential and intended for
the addressee(s) only. The content may also contain legal, professional or
other privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender immediately and then delete the e-mail and any
attachments.  You should not disclose, copy or take any action in reliance
on this transmission.  You may report the matter by calling us on + 44(0) 1455897788.

Please ensure you have adequate virus protection before you open or detach
any documents from this transmission.  The Group Companies do not accept
any liability for viruses.

An e-mail reply to this address may be subject to monitoring for
operational reasons or lawful business practices.