[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Natasha Louise

Andy raggedyandy at alltel.net
Tue Mar 23 13:48:35 EST 2004

I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one that has responded to my cry for help THANK YOU ! so very very much, I am New here to GPDD and I feel like I have made many friends already you all are wonderful , but I did was to add that it may have come across that my vet was uncaring and that was my mistake  Dr Laufer is a very good DVM  and she genuinely does care but in my part of the world Conneaut Lake Pennsylvania (near Erie) is all horse country  so the Vets are geared toward livestock and such I am sure many of you have run in to this as well , I am going to try the cranberry juice and asphophodolis (sic) this evening with her Dinner and if that doesn't work back to the Vet I go
      With all the information I have received, now I feel that I may love her too much (if that's possible) and maybe the way I have been feeding her has something to do with her condition, but then again the other 3 are a little on the Chubby side to put it politely and am giving them too much  of a good thing , I am going to switch their food cereal (pellets) to Cavy Cuise as I have heard it is much better for them that I have been getting  that is if I can find it and cut back on their other yummies  to once a day  and put Vitimine C in their water bottle just to make sure they get it   Again Thank you and God Bless each and every one of you for taking the time to write to us  Peace be with you Always Andy and the Herd  Natasha, Boris, Roxy(anne)  and Bullwinkle   (Roxy and Bull are Boris & Tasha's Daughters) Also how can I send a photo or is their a place to do that in the site