[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT-PIGGY WIGGY

jessica augenstein missapedept at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 17:00:01 EST 2004

Hey Piggers,
     I have never had a Piggy before and never had a freind with one either. I grew up on a farm with cows, pigs, ducks, horses, cats, dogs, chicken...teh usual.  I started my first teaching job away from my home town and I was VERY bored.  So I went to the pet store with my neice and nephew to look (just to kill time).  I saw Guinea Pigs and thought ...better than a cat or dog and no potty training required. I had no clue about Guine Pigs at all....that costed me 350.00 but he is worth it. I do not recommend getting a pig from a pet store for many of the reasons we have talked about here..they DO NOT CARE.(at least not in my town)  Well I ended up with Piggy Wiggy and would not trade him for the world!! He is a wonderful pet..very sweet and funny to watch. I am 27 and this whole wonderful experience was totally by mistake.
                                        Jess and Piggy Wiggy

Do you Yahoo!?