[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Piglet Passing

bev Rnbwgrl at comcast.net
Tue Mar 23 18:37:10 EST 2004

Hi, I subscribed to the gpdd for my son while he was away this weekend. I thought he would enjoy it. Yesterday, I went in his room and found Piglet had passed away. He was upset and watched from inside as we buried her. His little sister said she will miss Piglet and we all cried. I know he's still upset about it but he's not talking much. I don't know what happened, she was fine and when I changed her cage Sat. I noticed her urine was a dark orange color. I should have known something was up but just didn't connect anything. I feel soo bad for him. She will be missed very much.