[Gpdd] re: [CARE] <Bedding>

Lauren Cordeiro petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 19:02:30 EST 2004

You will probably find as many differing opinions of pine on the digest as you will from other sources. Myself, I feel it's better to be safe than sorry...and I've found other bedding I like just as well.I use a combo of Aspen and carefresh.
I do not know of a bedding that cannot be eaten... even towels and blankets can be pulled apart by pigs, as mine sometimes do. Any type of bedding that is eaten can potentially cause intestinal blockages. Is your pig getting enough hay to munch on during the day? Have you tried putting chew toys inside your pig's cage?
Hope you find a solution,
Pooh, Piglet and Lauren

Do you Yahoo!?