[Gpdd] [Misc] Here are Pigtures!! (finally!)

Toffee & Reese's Mom toffeepig at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 05:29:47 EST 2004

Okay,  here is the link for our pigtures!
http://www.geocities.com/digitalis_46614/gp/  I told Eric last night, I want
to email pigtures!!  He said, oh, they're linked to the website!  Grr!!
Wheeks later, he tells me!  These aren't all of the pigtures, we have some
of Toff & Reese during floor time too, but you can see their playpen in the
last pigture.  Most of the pigtures are of Toffee, but I'll have Eric post
the rest, or at least teach me how to make a website.  Unfortunately, there
are ads all over Eric's site, but he at least has a site!  My daughter is
also peeking into the cage in a couple of pigtures.  What a ham!  It will
probably take a bit to load the page, but here they are!!  Enjoy!

Anna, Toffee & Reese's Mom

Eric, Katarina, Sully & the fish

Peter Piggy picked a peck of pickled piggy poo.