[Gpdd] MISC. - Crystalized Vitamin C

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Wed Mar 24 11:28:40 EST 2004

Hi To All - I have a question for my fellow slaves.  I recently bought some
crystallized vitamin C at a rabbit/cavy show from one of the vendors.  The
label says to put it in drinking water, but my cavies don't like the taste.  I
read somewhere (maybe on digest) about someone putting a small amount of it on
the vegetables before feeding them to the cavies.  It would stick well after
rinsing the vegetables.  Has anyone here done that and if so how much do you put
on the veggies.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  I have e-mail
controls on, so please respond to the digest.  Thanks so much!  Wheeeeeps from
Debra, Patches, Peanut and Pumpkin