[Gpdd] [CARE] Sweet Piggie Dreams

dardeb206 at aol.com dardeb206 at aol.com
Thu Mar 25 13:53:02 EST 2004

Dear Fellow Slaves,

I have been doing this practice since I first got my little angel and now
realize that I may not be so wise in the sleeping habits of the cavvie and have
come to you for advice.
Just before bedtime, before I turn off all the lights and delve into
dreamland, I place a towel on top of my guinea pigs cage (the half where she likes to
sleep), keeping the eating side open.  I feel like I'm 'tucking her in'
Do you think this is a good practice because I dont know for sure. It just
tells her it's time for bed but I dont want to be doing this if she's not happy
about it. However she never complains.
What is your opinion?

Carrot Cuddles,

Deb & 'Ginger'