[Gpdd] HEALTH excessive drinking

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Thu Mar 25 17:05:21 EST 2004

Hi Melanie,
you've got good reason to be concerned. Sweetie was drinking excessively, and
a short time later she had tumors in her reproductive organs and needed a
hysterectomy. Since surgery  she's been drinking normal again. We can probably
help you out in finding a good vet. If you live in Minnesota email me.
Good Luck with the piggy.

Anna,
for some reason I could not open the geocities address. I wanted to see the
pigtures. Could you post it again, please? Or email me the pigtures?

Leah,
I was waiting for your reply to my survey. Thanks a lot.
And thanks to everybody, you all had great stories.

best wishes,
Marion