[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Happy Birthday to US!

GPDD Admin gpdd_admin at gpdd.org
Thu Mar 25 22:17:22 EST 2004

We wanted to take a moment to mention that the Guinea Pigs' Daily Digest is
nine years old this month!

Were it not for it's founder, Carlo Ferrari, it would never had made it
this far. We'd like to take this opportuinity to thank Carlo for the eight
years of love and hard work he put into the GPDD, and thank the membership
for being the wonderful people you are.

Most lists self-destruct or wither away after a year or two; we are
currently at 800+ members and the number keeps growing. Many of you have
been with the GPDD since its beginning - or close to it - and we thank you
for your continued participation and support. Others have been with us for
only a short time, and we hope you'll stay with us in the years to come.

Here's to all of you!

The GPDD Team