[Gpdd] [food] - strawberry tops...

Bob & Chris Robertson rssg at earthkink.net
Fri Mar 26 08:55:49 EST 2004

My girls love a fresh fruit treat.  We had fresh strawberries in the fridge
last week and I gave both the girls a strawberry with the top still on it.
They ate the leaves first!  They also love the purple grapes, melon, and
yesterday had a slice of tangerine.  I don't let them have a large serving
of fruit, as our Miss Spookie tends to have softer stool when she indulges
in fruits.  Miss Cleo could eat until she exploded and not have a stool
issue!  Also, I think the high sugar content in fresh fruits is probably not
a good thing if they get too much.  Another item your little ones might
like:  We have a small vegetable garden.  My girls love the radish leaves
when I bring them in from the garden.  Radish leaves don't keep well in the
fridge, so they only get them freshly picked and gobble them down.

Have you ever noticed we are caregivers to small eating machines!

Have a good wheekend-

Chris, Cleo & Spookie