[Gpdd] [CARE] another corn story

lisa.sharpcrew.com lisa at sharpcrew.com
Fri Mar 26 10:58:55 EST 2004

I'm always looking for new things to give Fuzzy so I thought I'd try the
corn on the cob today.  She went for the lettuce first since it has become
her favorite veggie for the time being.  Used to be cilantro, and while she
still loves it, she will eat the lettuce first - whether it's Boston, Red
Leaf or Romaine.  Anyway, then she sniffed around a bit and munched some hay
but then she found the corn...I only gave her about an inch or two of the
cob just in case she turned her fussy little nose up but she LOVES it!  She
hadn't touched the husk last time I looked in there but she's a grazer so it
may be gone by lunchtime!

Lisa Sharp
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Please visit my Stampin' Up! website: