[Gpdd] MISC. survey

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Fri Mar 26 13:50:50 EST 2004

Vanessa,
thank you so much for answering my survey, and everybody else, just in case I
have forgotten to thank someone personally.

I have got to read up on feeding corn. I thought that I have read somewhere
that corn is not good for piggies.

As far as keeping guinea pigs with other animals together. Our piggies,
hamster and dog all get along great. I would be careful, though, especially with
the hamster and pigs. I do not let them together unsupervised. The dog and
piggies can be unsupervised by now. I guess it depents on the animals temperament
as well as introducing them slow.

happy day,
Marion