[Gpdd] CARE bedding and drafts

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Fri Mar 26 17:18:59 EST 2004

Hi Shayla,
congratulations on Guinness, your new piggy. Nice, that he has such a big
cage.
Is the cage in a warm room? On carpet? I think that it is ok to have the cage
on the floor as long as there is some carpet under for extra warmth. As
inexpensive bedding I would try Pine bedding. You'll get a big bag for $5.00 at Wal
Mart. Aspen bedding works great also and is not too expensive. I bet Guinness
would appreciate hay for bedding as well. For variety you could fill a little
house for him with hay and he can use it for food at the same time. Straw is
cheap too but I found out that they can get hurt on the ends.  Those are my
thoughts on it.

Good Luck,
Marion