[Gpdd] [CARE] Sweet Piggie Dreams

Tex texg at cavyinfo.com
Fri Mar 26 17:31:38 EST 2004

I think it depends a lot on the personality of the piggie. Almost every
piggie I've known likes to hide in a pile of hay or a Pigloo - so covering
1/2 the cage with a towel should be just as comforting.

I had a piggie, Mouse, that when it was bedtime I'd cover 1/2 her cage. It
was done partly to protect her from any drafts - she had pneumonia when she
was about 5 weeks old (those of you who know me remember Mouse's story).
I'd say "bedtime" and start to cover the cage, she'd make a huge stretch
and go hide in the pile of hay on the covered side. Then I'd go down in the
corner and peek under the towel to say goodnight and she'd give me a little
kiss.

Tex