[Gpdd] [HEALTH] UTI

John Connor jjconnor at optusnet.com.au
Sat Mar 27 08:10:20 EST 2004

Hi,
I have 2 GP's Rosie and Daisy I live in Melbourne Australia. My Daisy for the second time in a month has had a white/yellowish smelly discharge from her anal area. The last couple of days she has been sleeping a bit more and today didn't look right when I checked her the discharge was back. I took her straight to the vet he put her back on Baytril. She is eating though seems tired. She has in the past suffered from scabby mouth which we treat regularly she also has cataracts. She is 2 half years old and was runt of a litter.My GP's are given canberry juice via syringe at least once a day fresh vegs and fruit and they are put out on the lawn every and housed inside at night. Could this discharge be linked to the scabby mouth? Can a discharge like this be associated with an UTI there is no sign of blood in her urine or poo.
Please help!
GP Grandma