[Gpdd] [misc] hammocks > bunk beds

Toffee & Reese's Mom toffeepig at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 27 15:27:51 EST 2004

Debra,
Hello!  In reply to your question, the 'hammock' in the pigtures is actually
a bunk bed I bought from someone on eBay.  It's really great!  It's easy to
wash & she has different sizes & patterns to choose from.  There's a
flexible piece of plastic in the bottom so unlike a hammock, it is firm.
Eric pointed out that with a hammock & how piggies' backs are, they might
not be so comfortable.  Both of my boys love the bed & they often fight over
who gets to be in it.  They're finally starting to get along better.  Reese
finally goes upstairs & it gives Toffee a chance to be downstairs & run
around more.  Let me know if you're interested in a bunk bed & I'll get you
the information of the person I got mine from.  It costs about the same as
any other gper bed out there.
Thanks!

Anna, Toffee & Reese's Mom

Eric, Katarina, Sully & the fish

Peter Piggy picked a peck of pickled piggy poo.