[Gpdd] [CARE] skin under their feet

RundlettDR at aol.com RundlettDR at aol.com
Sun Mar 28 12:18:43 EST 2004

Hi!  My piggie, Jasper, has a mysterious skin kind of thing under one of his
feet(seems to be coming from the pad).  At first it looked like an extra nail,
so I clipped a little off without any adverse reaction.  It doesn't seem to
bother him, so I've just been keeping an eye on it.  Last night, when cutting
nails, I noticed that my other piggie, Skwirt, has the same sort of thing (much
smaller) growing from one of his!  Any ideas on what this is? Is it extra
skin or something? Am I doing something wrong with bedding (aspen) or something?
We spot clean the cage every day and thoroughly clean every 6 days.  I'm
stumped.
Thanks!   Donna, Jazzy, and Skwirt