[Gpdd] Announcment: Piglet is not gone...

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Sun Mar 28 14:15:43 EST 2004

I would like to express my most sincere regrets on the loss of your little
girl, PIGLET. I am writing this more for your son than you...Reading your post
in the GPDD today, it would appear you would be relatively new to it. So I say
this to your son. PIGLET was called by God for only a reason HE knows. But
what ever illness took this wonderful little girl, is no longer part of her
sadness. She has no more pain and she is no longer suffering because she has
crossed over the Rainbow Bridge. That place is as wonderful a place than can ever be
imagined. It is where all out little guys and girls go when they leave us. It
is very hard to say good bye to our little babies no matter how long they
stay with us. But that good bye is not forever...one day you will again see
PIGLET and when you do she will be running to the bridge to see you all full of
excitement and wanting to tell you all about her new adventures.but MOST of all,
she will want to tell YOU how much she missed you. So it is OK to be sad and
even cry because that is how your heart will talk to PIGLET and let her know
you will always love her. And when the time is right, your mom will know too,
you might want to help a very sad guinea pig find a good loving home with you.
One that will be Piglets sister or brother, one you can save from a very sad
life with no one to care for her or him and no one that loves them. But for now
when you feel very sad you can go visit where PIGLET is in the yard and tell
her you miss her. She'll hear you because you loved her and she loved you. I'm
so sorry for your loosing her, she was a very special little girl.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, George the guinea pigs daddy