[Gpdd] annocement

DONNA dellis at txucom.net
Sun Mar 28 14:51:29 EST 2004

To all who answered with kindness and concern I just wanted to say thank you. I did find a vet for my little friend, Seinna. We took her in right away and the vet found that she had a rapid growing cancer and that there was nothing we could do. Seinna was my very special friend. I had her for about 3 years. She was 6 years old when she left me. I miss her very much. Seinna and I spent alot of time just cuddling in the recliner and playing chase through my hair. The vet said that she had not had the cancer long, so she did not suffer long. Seinna died in my arms knowing just how much I loved her. I will find another friend after a time and my new friend will be just as special but just in a different way. I have not had very good luck when getting pets from a pet store so if anyone has some ideas where to get a healthy pet please let me know. This group is great and I thank you for your caring and listening. I live about 40 miles north of Houston, Texas.
Donna