[Gpdd] HEALTH-PIGGY WIGGY

jessica augenstein missapedept at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 28 20:13:52 EST 2004

Hey Slaves,

     It is me again and Piggy Wiggy.  He is having a problem with his eyes being "leaky" some times it is thick and white.  This may last for a day or a week.  My vet says it is nothing probally jsut allergies......any one had this problem? The vet said to use Visine ( for humans) but I am a lil hesitant.  Other than that he seems to be fine. Hope all the slaves and pigs are doing great.

You know your a slave when you take veg's off the vegetable tray at christmas party for work as a "doggie" bag for the pig.
                                                  Love,
                                                   Jess and Piggy Wiggy