[Gpdd] [MISC] Our guinea pigs are getting a new neighbor

AnnaMarie Lohr alohrpgh at msn.com
Sun Mar 28 21:22:01 EST 2004

Hi Everyone -
I've been a member of the GPDD for more years than I can remember and have learned so much from being a part of this.  My youngest son wants to expand our pet family for his birthday and bring home a leopard gecko.  Does anyone here know if there is an online digest for lizard or gecko owners?  I tried to search the web but didn't come up with anything.  We've been doing research on what these little guys require for care but I would love to have a support group like this one to fall back on.
 Thanks for any help you can give!
AnnaMarie and the kids (2 legged and 4 legged)