[Gpdd] [CARE] another corn story

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Mon Mar 29 14:25:42 EST 2004

I guess I should call this another corn question.
Has anyone given their piggies the miniature ears
of corn - like you sometimes find at the salad bar?
This hadn't occurred to me, but the other day we
were at a restaurant and my son got some of the
miniature ears of corn. Mind you, these are the
size of your little finger, only about an inch
long. I looked up to see him trying to eat it
like a full-size ear of corn, nibbling the tiny
kernels off the cob! That made me think of giving
it to the piggies. Wouldn't it be the same as
the big ones, nutritionally?
Susi and the OP's