[Gpdd] Misc: Your website...

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 14:43:01 EST 2004

Hey Dawnda!
I haven't been on your website for a while
now and I'm glad I re-visited it today because
it is very informative! I printed out the list
of G-Pig medications and I'll be putting that
in Brownie Bear's folder tonight. Also, the
pigtures of your little babies are so Adorable!
I really wish I was creative because I would
Love to build my Bear a big, fun cage like
yours. Anyways, I just wanted to say that I
enjoyed your website!
       Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeps,
          Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)