[Gpdd] health: eyes

Chizeck, Susan P chizeck at utdallas.edu
Mon Mar 29 16:38:00 EST 2004

I'd be very hesitant to use Visine on my piggies.  It contains a
stimulant (to get the red out, as they advertise).  I can't use them
myself, as they keep me awake all night.  A saline eye drop might work,
or if they have a non-stimulant version of Visine now.  I guess piggies
can get irritated eyes, just like humans.

Hey Slaves,

     It is me again and Piggy Wiggy.  He is having a problem with his
eyes being "leaky" some times it is thick and white.  This may last for
a day or a week.  My vet says it is nothing probally jsut
allergies......any one had this problem? The vet said to use Visine (
for humans) but I am a lil hesitant.  Other than that he seems to be
fine. Hope all the slaves and pigs are doing great.

Love,   Jess and Piggy Wiggy

Susan P. Chizeck