[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Back at the vets AGAIN

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Mon Mar 29 18:35:24 EST 2004

Hi Beki-
Sorry to hear about all the problems. The bald spot,
tho' sounds just like LW the other night. I've about
decided CP or Snowy ripped it off (he was being very
annoying that evening), or he caught it on something.
I've searched and searched for a tuft of hair but
can't find anything, so who knows. I was very concerned
that evening, and cleaned it and tried to bandage it
(can't be done!), but by the next morning it looked
better, and now it's a distant memory.
Hopefully yours is something like that rather than an
ongoing condition.
Best of luck and healing wheeks and piggie kisses,
Susi and the Okie Piggies