[Gpdd] RE: Behavior

Michelle Melaragno doc141melaragno at adelphia.net
Mon Mar 29 21:17:24 EST 2004

Hi Lisa,
	I have an Abyssinian female who "squirts" on occasion, though I
think its timing coincides with her heats!  She has done this when we
are playing on the couch and I "chase" her with my hand and quickly
scritch her back, and she also does it when my dog noses her bottom when
they play together.  I've heard males and females described such that
females directionally pee OUT and males pee IN...just the way the
anatomy works...so sounds like you do have a female.  I don't know how
scientific that is though! Might be just that female edge that some of
them have! I also have females that drag their butts, not for as long
and as meaningful as the boys, but they do do it!  Does she also
sometimes kick at you with her hind legs?  And does she do this
consistently or periodically?  ~Michelle

Michelle Melaragno
Whistle Ridge Guinea Pig Rescue
576 Trapp Road
Auburn, ME 04210