[Gpdd] Misc: Re:Your website...

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 20:45:18 EST 2004

Hello Leah

Thanks for the compliment on my website! I just built
a new L-shaped cage for my 3 new girls.

As for the question about a webpage for Jessica
Rosler, I don't think she has one. She probably
doesn't have the time to make one right now. I have
had people ask me if they could make a contribution to
Jessica. If anyone would like to help out with a
contribution for the care of the 100 piggies taken
from a barn that was going for snake food, here is the
address:

Jessica Rosler
42663 Jones Road
Shade, Ohio 45776