[Gpdd] RE: [BEHAVIOR] <piggy attitude>

Lauren Cordeiro petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 22:53:13 EST 2004

Hha Haa HA! That is so hilarious! I can just picture it. :)

Lauren, Pig and Pooh

(Snowy could care less; she doesn't care who she soaks!
once I was sitting in the kitchen and she was reclined
across my lap, and suddenly shot a stream of pee across
the room. I was so startled I just watched, since it wasn't
getting on me, and I figured it would only make it worse
if I tried to move her mid-stream! It seemed like it went
on forever!She would have been content to just stay right
there if I hadn't had to go mop the floor!)