[Gpdd] CARE: ramp for cage / getting another piggie

Comcast Mail pkduffy at comcast.net
Mon Mar 29 23:59:06 EST 2004

Hello again.  Thanks for all the advice on bedding and cage placement.  Guinness is doing well.  I have two more quick questions.  First, is there a store or website that sells "ramps" or "tunnels" that Guinness can use to access his new second story digs?  If not, is there an easy was to make one, which has no potential to hurt the little guy?  Second, we got Guinness two weeks ago.  He is now around 18 weeks old and is an unfixed Abyssinian.  I'm afraid he may get lonely at times.  Is it too late to get him a male (we do not want to breed) friend?

Priscilla