[Gpdd] Rescue: 100+ Ohio Guinea pigs & contact info

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Mar 29 23:40:22 EST 2004

Hi Lauren,
  Your posts are always excellent and filled with solid info. I am not at home so am having some trouble with this computer, but check one of my 2 postings in the issue #98 gpdd -- the same as Dawnda's -- it gives this wonderful girl's email address. Her name is Jessica and her name e-address is one of those I've listed. I also sent her info on the gpdd and am sure she'll be joining. She also needs homes for young males! Not to mention help on the guinea -pig -trains, etc. Some are even going to Michigan!
     Aha! Here is her email address: Jrosler04 at wmconnect.com
     I will try and post her most recent email about the little boy GPs, but it will be tomorrow from my own computer. Meanwhile, Dawnda may have further information.

Alge