[Gpdd] [MISC] <add your subject here> here>

Paige McGuire sockmonkey237 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 29 23:38:39 EST 2004

Hey Everybody!
  I'm new to the website. I was given the website by my friend, and fellow GP lover. I would like to introduce myself and my ten month old guinea pig, Melvin. =D
  Speaking of Melvin, Melvin is rather rough with his water bottle. He makes the whole bottle shake! The bottle sometimes even falls off the cage. The violent shakes makes the water bottle leak all over the cage. The water sometimes is so bad that there will be mold at the bottom of the cage near the water bottle. Melvin doesn't seem bothered and doesn't drink too much or too little.
  Can you recommend any toys for GPs that are cheap or can be  made by household idems? Most things take up too much room in his cage. I had a tube in Melvin's cage, but that was where he spent ALL of his time, so I took it out so he could run around. He wouldn't even get up to poop. He would lay there in filth and sleep. Any other suggestions to keep my GP amused while I'm gone during the day?

Thanks!

~Love Melvin and Paige~