[Gpdd] [HEALTH] <add your subject here>

DCULLON at aol.com DCULLON at aol.com
Tue Mar 30 18:08:41 EST 2004

Hi Stacey,
 I was reading about Pinky. Does it look like he may have got caught on
something or a scratch? or is it like an abscess. He might of got a small bite from
something that got infected. Sometimes ticks can bite and imbed themselves
into the skin. It looks like a sore that opens up and oss out. I have horses
that sometimes that happens. Did the doctor have any kind of idea what it was? I
can't see that being cancer. I would think it would take time to grow, he is
young. That's why I think maybe he got caught on something or maybe playing
with his buddy. Let me know how he makes out.
  Debbie and the Girls