[Gpdd] RESCUE

Vmouse1970 at aol.com Vmouse1970 at aol.com
Tue Mar 30 19:29:58 EST 2004

Hello,
My name is Victoria.  Recently I took in a pregnant piggie from the SPCA.
They told me that there was no way she was pregnant (and I could feel the babies
moving).  I was afraid that she would have been adopted out to someone who
would not know how to take care of a pregnant piggie, so I took her in.  Now I
have babies coming any day now.  I live in the Buffalo, NY area and if anyone
would like (or knows someone ) to adopt in a month or so (depending on
delivery) please let me know.  I have 5 boars of my own and I have found a home for
the mother (Juanita) after the babies are weaned.  Email me if you are
interested.
Thanks,
Vicky